2018 SCAC Track & Field Championships

Hosted by Texas Lutheran University

April 27-28, 2018

#SCACtf | #SCACchamps



The community of Seguin was established in 1838 by members of Mathew Caldwell's Gonzales Rangers, but was not incorporated until 1853. It was originally called Walnut Springs for the nearby fresh water sources. Just six months later the name was changed to honor Colonel Juan N. Seguin, one of Sam Houston's ablest Lieutenants throughout the struggle for Texas' independence. As leader of a dedicated group of Texans of Mexican ancestry, Col. Seguin participated in the great victory at San Jacinto. Later he served as a Republic of Texas Senator and as Mayor of San Antonio.

Bulldog Stadium

The Bulldog Stadium track surface and the field facilities were constructed at the same time as the football stadium, but were not used for any official competition until the 2016 spring season, when Texas Lutheran hosted the TLU Bulldog Relays.

Meet Central

Game Links
Men's Track & Field (Day 1)
Women's Track & Field (Day 1)
Men's Track & Field (Day 2)
Women's Track & Field (Day 2)